Thursday, October 13, 2011

The BH Personality Inventory

You know all those personality inventories that ask you weird questions and then eerily figures out your tendencies and bends.  As I was washing out the fridge yesterday (instead of picking up the rest of the entire house that was in need) I realized I wanted to create my own.  I mean how does knowing your favorite color, your favorite place to eat, your birth date,  your preferred season really tell me anything about you? Here are the things I want to know:

- If the frosting from a cake gets on the underside of the meat drawer, do you wipe it off now or wait for the bi-annual fridge cleaning? (I wonder where I got that?)
- Do you wear socks with holes in them?
- How often do you scrub your floors?
- Do your kids wipe their noses/faces on their sleeves?
- Do you still send cards in the mail?
- If you say you are praying for me, are you really, or is it just a nice sentiment?

These are things that will tell me much more about you and about what I should expect from you as a friend than: You'd like to eat at the Cheesecake Factory in the fall while wearing a purple shirt.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment