Monday, January 16, 2012

Follow Through

My dad played collegiate basketball and coached at that level as well.  Needless to say, I rarely just 'shot around' in the driveway without at least his voice in my head reminding me to keep my elbow in and to follow through.  I've never been great at follow through.

As I am finding out now, this holds true to more than just my jump shot. I'd much rather concentrate on the launch than the follow through in most things.  My preferences lie in the dreaming and scheming of things.  I'd rather leave the execution and up-keep to others.  I mean I love idea generating, brainstorming, analyzing, logos, plans. But, man, I get bored fast.  Is there a job that just plans things, launches them, and then hands them off, cause that's what I should do.  That, or I should just keep working on my follow through... I hear ya Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment