Friday, January 6, 2012

Resolutions - Blog Style

I'll just be honest: I am disappointed in this blog. I wanted this to be a place where I could share me thoughts, my struggles, my projects -whatever, but it has become a place that I occasionally write about a program I watched, with little reflection or purpose. I don't even watch that much TV?!

 I do have interesting and compelling thoughts. I have wonderful experiences. I have advice to share. And yet I choose to write about television. How safe.

 So my new year blogging resolution is to write more about what is really happening in the 'creative chaos' of my life and mind, and not just hurried ramblings that amount to little more than glorified facebook status updates. To write more honestly and thoughtfully. To not publish everything right away, but to sit with it and mold it until it is a good and accurate reflection of who I really am and what I think and feel.

 I am resolving to dust off my blogging shoes and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment